[access-uk] Re: downloading youtube songs

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 11:15:58 +0000

John I think you are confused between actual windows and tabbed windows, fair enough. Tabbed windows appear as one single window but are arranged in tabs, like a multipage dialogue box. So it's still one window, but in tabs, know what I am saying here? Also you do not need to use the tabbed browsing featue of Firefox. You can actually tell Firefox to appear like IE, for example open pages that would normally appear as a new tab as a new window, like IE6 does. Just my thoughts.

Chris hallsworth
e-mail: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 30/12/2009 23:23, john coley wrote:
I Just don't. One window's enough for me.
John.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Beasley"
<pjbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>