[access-uk] downloading from the BBC

  • From: "Yusuf" <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 20:36:00 -0000

Hi all, Can anyone explain where I need to go on the BBC site in order to download the correct version of the IPlayer to work with screenreaders? I've been going round and round for ages and can't find a download page anywhere. Apparently we're supposed to download something that will allow the program to play in Windows Media Player. But they haven't put a link with the answer to indicate where your supposed to go to download this bit of software.

thanks for any help
Yusuf