[access-uk] downloading audio file question

  • From: "alan pollard" <apollaal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 22:18:19 +1000

Hi list members,I have been downloading audio files[ mp3 ]without any spacific
problems,until this week.the file in question a standard 55 meg audio mp3 zip
via ,sendspace as I am probably the only member on the list still on a dial up
connectionit takes about 4 hours to complete ,jaws reports the progress,to the
:my documents folder.however the problem is , the file it's not to be found !..
question 1 .is example.If a zip file is only partly downloaded ,example,25
megs,then a disconnection happened would that 25 megs be available and appear
in the list?. alternativly is it possible for a download to be 100
%succsesfulbe but not show up in the list?. apologies for the rather rambling
text!.thanks for any forthcomeing help!. Alan