[access-uk] Re: download manager

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 15:04:03 +0100

David, I have been using Getright for several months. You can work with
the trial version for as long as you wish provided you do not mind the
occasional reminder that by paying for it a few more features will be made=

available.  I have now paid for it (around =A319.00) and think it is excel=
lent
value for the money.

Douglas

--