[access-uk] Re: downlading podcasts

To find podcasts:

Press Control and G to open the built-in Podcast Directory. This displays a
list of podcasts to which you can subscribe. Just cursor up and down and
press return to add a podcast to your list of subscribed podcasts. When you
are done just press Escape to close the window. Tab around and you'll find
a Search box where you can type something to find a particular Podcast.
Press F3 to go through all the matching items.
You can add new podcasts to the list using Google Podcast and RSS Search in
the Accessible and WebbIE folder. This lets you search for podcasts you
want to listen to in Accessible Podcatcher.

It's kind of hard to find a good podcast in the directory just on title,
though - I don't have a good answer to this.

To download podcasts:

Use the Podcast Downloader program to download podcasts to your computer.
You can open this from Podcatcher by selecting Download podcasts from the
Podcasts menu. This will close Podcatcher (so that you don't get the lists
of subscribed and active podcasts mixed up.)

More information in the Podcast Downloader manual. I should have combined
the two programs: I don't think people realise you can download podcasts
with WebbIE.

Best wishes,
Alasdair

--