[access-uk] Re: dm5 digital recorder

  • From: Ted Martin <tedmart@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2012 13:59:27 +0100

John,
I have had a DM550 for a little while, so far have only used the internal memory for recording. What would you say is the advantage of an SD card? I'm guessing it would have greater capacity, but how does it compare in terms of recording quality, or ease of use, or anything else?

TIA, Ted.

On 07/04/12 21:41, Williams Family wrote:
Hi John
Many thanks. Oh! why do th