[access-uk] Re: disabling java in IE?

Kevin - internet explorer, tools, options, security tab, custom level
button, opens up a settings tree view, with all top level items closed
the 2nd from the bottom is scripting, right arrow to open, the top item
is active scripting which is what your after, it has 3 settings, on,
off, or prompt.  I think with the quantity of pages that use javascript
you'd find prompt very annoying to try switching to off but remember
where the setting is as you'll most likely want it back on for many
sites which are dependant on it and will simply fail to load if they
detect you have js disabled.

Adrian Higginbotham

Accessibility content manager

British Educational Communications and Technology Agency - BECTA
Tel: Direct dial 024 7679 7333 - Becta switchboard 02476-416994.

Email: Adrian.Higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.becta.org.uk/
BECTA, Millburn Hill Road, Science Park, Coventry, CV4 7JJ