[access-uk] Re: disability bill?

  • From: "TrueBlue & Proud" <billy72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 12:00:30 -0000

Catherine, some good comments there. I have been considering going back to the public house in question to try talk to the manager about the problem, but I'm not too sure. Regarding the telephone problem. I got a contact number from 195, but when I called the number, an Irate lady told me it was not the public house in question, but that she was getting lots of people calling looking for the same pub. So I take from that, the number in question, belonged to the pub at one time,

Billy

----- Original Message ----- From: <catherineturner2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>