[access-uk] Re: digital switchover - freesat option query

  • From: Peter Holdstock <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 19:42:09 +0100

Hi no the Sky Talker will only work with the Sky digibox and Sky Plus boxes but you can pick up all the free sat channels on them. The Sky Talker won't be bundled with even Sky boxes as it costs £60 on it's own.

Peter

-----Original Message----- From: Mohammed Adeel
Sent: Saturday, June 18, 2011 7:01 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: digital switchover - freesat option query

It would work out alot cheaper for me to go with the Freesat that the switover scheme are offering. I think it is only £20.

Does that mean that Sky Talker works with the FreeSat that the Switchover scheme are offering? and is it bundled with this FreeSat?

Thanks,