[access-uk] Re: digital switchover

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley23@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 16:18:50 +0100

no, if you had a freeview box you would get the full service right now. I don't have a television myself, but from what I understand, digital sets will have to be re-tuned when BBc2 goes entirely digital, and again when everything else goes entirely digital. I guess you must get your television from the Rekin transmitter. The sutton coldfield transmitter switches in September. ----- Original Message ----- From: "william lomas" <will.d.lomas@xxxxxxxxx>