[access-uk] Re: digital radio

  • From: "Steve Dryden" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 18:55:21 +0100

Hi Trace,

I'm afraid I think you might be stuck there. You'd be best talking to your social services about it.

Steve

Steve Hyde-Dryden

Text or call on

Tel:  07799766944

MSN:  steve_dryden@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype:  knightvader
From: "Husna Begum" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

: Hi,
:
: I hear that Roberts are going to bring out a talking digital radio this
: year. Does any one know how much it is likely to be, when it will come
: out and whether it will be any smaller than the pure talking digital
radio.
:
: Thanks,
: Husna