[access-uk] Re: digiTV EPG sorted thanks to Ann

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 08:08:12 -0000

Hi Steve,

But what's the point in installing the upgrade at all if you are going to
replace it with an earlier version?  The upgrade to 37.0.12 is only the core
.exe file.  So all you are doing is to install it, then overwrite it again.

I am still trying to investigate why the latest version isn't working,
rather than doing it this way.  If I find anything, I'll let you know.

All the best

Steve

  _____