[access-uk] Re: difinitive answer re TV licensing

Not John but surely Alexander you cannot access the visual quality of the Television images as a non-registered person. You state you are registered blind, are we going to start asking the TV Licencing Company to define various levels of blindness? ----- Original Message ----- From: "alexander shannon " <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 3:21 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: difinitive answer re TV licensing

Hi John,

Sorry to open another can of worms on this subject, but am I
correct in understanding the info you forwarded to only
apply to people who are totally blind?

I am asking this as I am registered blind but have some
residual vision, and my wife Carol is totally blind.

Going by what you've sent to the list, I take it that we
would still have to pay a TV licence all-be-it at a reduced
price, to access programs through a Goodman's smart talk
box.  Am I understanding the regulations correctly?