[access-uk] Re: demo of the tv problems I am having

  • From: "Damon Rose" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 12:46:14 +0100

AV channels can be a bit of a pain sometimes. Maybe you could get
someone in to help you sort this out. This is the key. Clearly you're
receiving freeview through your ariel which is always going to be worse
quality but you have the added issue of local interference on the UHF
band.

If there is more than one scart socket on the back of the freeview box,
make sure you have got it in the right one. Some scart sockets only
receive signals, they don't send them. You obviously need to put the
lead in the freeview 'scart out' socket and the other end in the TV
'scart in' socket and then put the TV on the relevant AV channel.

Read your TV's manual or call the manufacturers.

...Damon