[access-uk] Re: death of a zen stone

  • From: "Mandy Palmer" <Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 05:47:45 -0000

Hi Adrian, is it available from other places like Amazon, which is where I
got my 1 gig version?  I believe Play.com also have the one gig variety?

Mandy

--

Currently in Bristol / Lulsgate , United Kingdom Mostly Cloudy, 48°F(9°C)
Wind:WSW (240°) at 10mph (9KT)

Only in America do we have drive up ATM's with braile on them.

Created by Weather Signature v1.20 ? <a
href="http://www.weathersig.com";>http://www.weathersig.com</a>

Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  _____