[access-uk] Re: dab radio with speech

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 17:54:14 +0100

So I don't mind paying the price for goods that are like this where it talks to you. I paid £119.95, for mine from Steve Nutt, I ordered on a Wednesday and it was here in my house on the Thursday, so besides the price I think Steve's delivery was much quicker.
Regards

Andrew Shipp

Located Northamptonshire UK,
Contact details

Skype andyshipp55,

Hotmail andyshipp54,

Home phone +44,0,1604 517007

Mobile O2, 07871277450

Orange 07773457805

I am also the moderator for the blind-gardening group  the manager is
Anthony.campbell07@xxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Salt" <Eossalt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>