[access-uk] Re: d i y ecdl

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 10:57:56 +0100

Jim and Ray, I thought many moons ago that Dorton College did one of these courses which was designed with us in mind. But that was a long time ago, and I've never ever heard anything positive from a blind perspective about doing one since. It makes me kind of smile to think of local colleges taking it on for someone with some or no sight. I gave my establishment the run-around doing journalism, and that brought up challenges at every single turn, (grin.)

Would BCAB know?

Jackie
----- Original Message ----- From: "jim mcauslan" <axdr89@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>