[access-uk] d i y ecdl

  • From: "jim mcauslan" <axdr89@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 10:10:40 +0200

Hi List,

Is there such a thing as a totally doable ecdl for those of us with no sight and who want to do it without sighted assistance? If there is where can I, or my local college, find it? If there isn't then why and what can the blind community do about it?

Jim McAuslan from sunny Findhorn
Minds are like parachutes, they work best when open
T 01309-690-124
M 07875-670-833
e mail
axdr89@xxxxxxxxxxxxx