[access-uk] Re: creative nomad jukebox 3

  • From: "Darren Brewer" <darren.m.brewer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 16:41:52 -0000

Oh right ... so it was Archos .. funny I had an  Archos 160 gig USB hard
drive bought for me as a birthday present just over a month ago. So glad I
had it as I've just installed XP and it was dead handy for backing up 60
gigs worth of files. So much quicker than lots of CDRWs.

Darren - The Brummy Woodworker