To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2006 10:38 AM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: creative Soundblaster

Hi Andy

This is a multi channel card so why continue with the on-board one? I have the internal version of this card and it's far superior to the on-board one which was disabled very quickly.

I still have a tad of sight so I'm not sure if a total can install it but it is very easy so I'd be surprised if you can't.

Roger

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>