[access-uk] Re: creating scripts

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 12:25:45 +0100

Well Mark, here's another link from this non-JAWS user.  Some of the
material no doubt out-of-date, but as Brian Hartgen has said, after reading
earlier stuff, and the orignal manual he's sent to people, you should get by
with persiverence.

http://teddy.fcc.ro/cgi-bin/base/page.pl?page=22&Jaws

Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at