[access-uk] Re: creating a read only doc

  • From: "Barry Hill" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 17:26:50 +0100

Hi George

Yes, I did briefly look at these options, but they were more than I needed
in this case.  I am going to use a file as a template and don't want to
permanently change the original information.  My problem was that I was
looking to make the document read only before I had saved it.  As soon as
Chris told me what to do, I realised my mistake.

Thanks

Barry