[access-uk] Re: converting .ram files so that they will play using a different player from Realplayer, is this possible?

  • From: "ari" <aridamoulakis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 15:26:59 +0200

Hi Alexander,
You do get RM to MP3 converters, but all of them I've found you have to pay for and the files are huge. You can search on Google, because I unfortunately can't remember the name of the program I once tried. I really don't think you get a free one.
Ari
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>