[access-uk] Re: connect Yamaha?

You just need an audio lead with suitable connections for the laptop and
the keyboard end as well.

-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of TrueBlue & Proud
Sent: 12 August 2009 12:22
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] connect Yamaha?

hi guys, I'm wondering if there are any listers using Audacity editing
software to record musical keyboard.

I have been informed I can connect my     Yamaha musical keyboard to my
laptop system and record keyboard performances to mp3 using Audacity.

Please if anyone can give me hints/tips in how to achieve this, I would
be very grateful, I'm running an Acer laptop with vista, and Audacity
3.8,

Billy