[access-uk] Re: comments please on Laptop spec

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 18:54:38 -0000

Hi Andy

Since I've had it six months, it stands to reason you won't find the exact model number now (smile). Everything changes so quickly, it's madness! I would say anything with an equivalent spec would be fine, but it depends of course what you want the laptop to do. It was the processor, RAM and hard drive that drew me to mine, and of course the numeric keypad. The rest just goes with the territory.

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx