[access-uk] Re: combination microwave ovens

  • From: Terry <terrycooper94@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 10:55:04 -0000

Hi

With some of the annoying faults with the cobalt microwave, it maybe puts me
off a bit, especially when taking the price in to consideration.

Is anyone using a mainstream oven as a completely blind person successfully?
The one we have is quite basic, i.e. two dials, power setting and timer,
which can obviously be easily marked up.  It is very easy and straight
forward to use as you would expect.

I want  a combination oven when we replace this one, but want to be able to
use all its features, as I cook quite a lot, and enjoy the kitchen.

Is there an oven out there that is easily marked up for a blind person to
get the most out of a combination microwave.

Thanks.

Terry

  _____