[access-uk] Re: closeing a PayPal account

  • From: "andrew" <andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 13:41:56 +0100

thanks Andrew I have the problem sorted now, many thanks for your help.
Regards

Andrew Shipp

Located Northamptonshire

Home phone 01604-517007,

Mobile )07773457805,

Email andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I am also the Manager and Moderator of blind-gardening.

All Messages are checked before sending by Norton anti Virus.