[access-uk] Re: chip and PIN

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 14:35:47 +0100

I'd like to endorce the Marks & Spencer keypads.  By far the best
I've come across, with notably larger keys than the rest of them,
with a propper guard round the device.  I certainly cannot see
the display but I've always been told by the till person when to
enter my number without asking, so that's never raised a problem
for me.

I find it very hard to understand why some cannot get used to it,
but strangely it does seem to disconfort some people.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx