From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Damon
Sent: 11 March 2007 15:47
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] charging the Holux 240?

Hi there. I've been looking at Holux GPSlim 240 receivers on the web. All
the reviews are good. But I can't work out how you recharge the unit?
Is it via mains adaptor or USB. In the box it seems that it only comes
packaged with a car adaptor which i assume fits into the cigarette lighter.
Not having a car, am I ever going to be able to charge this unit up? :)

If anyone can shed light on this, or how you've gone about it, that'd be
much appreciated.

Also, the GPSlim 236 appears to come boxed with a travel charger. Is the 236
a lot bigger? Or is it just as pocket sized as the 240?

Thanks