[access-uk] Re: changing keyboard language

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 16:21:34 -0000

Adrian,

Go into Control Panel, Settings, Regional and Language options. In one of the Property Sheets there you have an option to add a language. From past experience, I've found one does need to re-boot for the newly installed language to take effect, but from there on you should be able to toggle between them on the fly.

Further more, if you're using JFW at any rate, there's also a hotkey that will toggle between installed languages, but I think the language would have to be installed via the Control Panel to begin with.

Hope this is ok.

Regards,

Mark

Mark Matthews