[access-uk] changing internet connection in NAV

  • From: "Marie Baisez" <marie.baisez@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 20:21:36 +0200

Anyone using Norton still?
Can you tell me where in the program is the option to change the way live update connect to the internet please? I'm now on ADSL and have deleted my dial up connection but Norton insists on trying to connect this way for updates.
I've run the remote assistant from the symentec, they say a firewall is blocking their program, I have the windows firewall on and am sure live update is allowed access.
A little help would be appreciated please as I don't like lagging behind with updates in NAV.

Cheers now,

Marie