[access-uk] Re: cdrwin help.

  • From: "Shashi Gothivarekar" <shashi.g@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 16:21:50 +0100

Hi Billy,
     I had the similar problem. It means that the version of the prog
you have on the machine is an old version and you will have to upgrade
it. Visit their website at
www.goldenhawk.com
Grab the latest version which is 3k and upgrade the one on your
machine with it. That is what I did and the error message went away.
Hopefully, it will work for you too. Kind regards.
     Shashi.