[access-uk] Re: cd r

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 19:28:02 +0100

Hi John,

52X is the maximum speed which you can record at.  However,
the actual speed at which you can record depends on what
speed your CD burner is rated at.

CDs which can record at that speed are of course OK to
record at slower speeds, so you would normally be OK to use
the maximum available for your burner.

George.