[access-uk] Re: careful regarding a phone call i just received

Tristram,
As a recent convert to Mac, it has astonished me how much Mac users seem to
ignore advice from many quarters to view a mac as needing protection.  It's
like the narrative surrounding the differences between Macs and PC's has become
law.  It is the same in most discussions of the differences and relative
qualities between JFW and Voice over.  What is it about mac owners that make
them want to prove the mac's worth?  I long for the day when grumpiness and
cynicism takes hold in Mac world like it has in Microsoft land.

Karl