[access-uk] Re: can i turn off my firewall

  • From: "martin wilsher" <m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 06:53:05 -0000

Hi Steve:

I have tried to use nod 32 anti virus v3 and it's not great yet.  I have
spoken to eset technical support asking them to reinstate the check box to
switch graphics off, but they say this will be in an upgrade to the current
version and not a feature of a full release of the product.  I have asked
them to email me when the graphics switch has been reinstated, but at the
moment I found nod 32 v3 only partly usable, in that i could not shedual
scans or get programme info, view logs etc.  I am hoping this will be ficed,
but have been advised to use v 2.7 for the time being.  I for one can't see
the reason for disabling the graphics switch in v3.  a marketing tool maybe?