[access-uk] Re: cDexInfo Needed

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 09:10:07 +0100

Hi Tony - not sure CDEX is the way to go here, as it's a programme that uses a CD database to recognize a CD in your rom drive, and rips it to mp3 or other format. Goldwave might be a better bet for cassettes; converting from cassettes has to be done in real time, although I think goldwave can actually speed up the playing speed as it records, thus speeding up the process a bit.

HTH -

Andy
----- Original Message ----- From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>