[access-uk] bukl folder

Hi all

I wonder if anyone can help me with this. I'm using Yahoo BT Broadband and had
an e-mail explaining how to access my bulk folder. I'm using Outlook Express
and was informed that I could access my bulk folder via webmail. However, when
I went into my mail I couldn't find a bulk folder, only the in-box etc.

The other option I was given was to Switch on the Bulk Tagging feature. This
feature supposedly tags all the emails in the bulk folder with the word "Bulk"
in the Subject Line and enables you to download messages from the online Bulk
Folder into a bulk folder in your email program.

I'm assuming that the bulk tag is something in the on-line bulk folder and not
in Outlook Express.

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot.

Wendy Dundas