[access-uk] Re: bt home hub?

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 17:13:31 +0100

That's the one Colin!

On my broadbnad issue btw...

Nothing solved yet, found battery on the outside line, supposibly fixed still no throughput increase.

I'm in contact with a class wee fella in BT who's fighting with mangers and engineers who frankly dont' know their arse from the elbows!

They're constantly banging on about the 8meg signal being fine, DB's and the like, and myself and this technican screaming bloody murder at that throughput and signals are mutually exclusive!

We've got the fourth engineer coming out on Friday to measure the throughput and failing this I'm switching to Virgin's 20mb service. Back to good old, fast, reliable cable networking.

Dj Paddy
Keeping in touch with me:

Twitter Username- dj_paddy

Twitter RSS-
http://twitter.com/statuses/friends_timeline/4871941.rss

BLOG RSS-
http://feeds.feedburner.com/irishgeek

Email/msn contact:  djpaddy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Skype:  djpaddy

My websites are mainly used for jumping off platforms, they are

http://www.djpaddy.co.uk

http://www.barry-toner.co.uk
----- Original Message ----- From: "Colin Fowler" <col.fowler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>