[access-uk] Re: bt home hub?

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 15:48:53 +0100

You will want as many filters as you have phone points you use.  Hook the home
hub to a point without a filter it just won't work.  Hook a phone up to a point
with no filter you may hear hiss on the analogue line.

BTW: I don't own a BT Home Hub, but all it is really is a fancy wireless router
with some other bits tacked on.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology