[access-uk] Re: bt call charges

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 18:52:02 -0000

As a matter of fact, BT can.  For example, both my wife's
son and mother live in Denmark, and all three can talk the
hind legs off several Danish bacon joints.  So for a flat
fixed £5 a month, if she talks for around 9 hours a month,
(not a problem for her) and keeps each call below 59
minutes, it actually works out at less that a penny a
minute.  Below is a quote from BT's web page.

George.

International Freedom Inclusive International calls for just
£5 per month
For only £5 a month you can make calls up to an hour to
fixed lines in 36 of our most popular international
destinations - for no extra cost.
Australia, Austria, Azores, Bahamas, Belgium, Canada, China,
Croatia, Cyprus (not including Northern Cyprus), Czech
Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar,
Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg,
Madeira, Malaysia, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway,
Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, San Marino,
Singapore, Slovenia, Spain (except the Canary Islands),
Sweden, Switzerland and USA.