[access-uk] Re: brain port question

  • From: "Peter Holdstock" <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 21:50:49 -0000

You may find that it is actually easier for those blind from birth to make sense of the images than it would be for someone who has previously seen because I know myself that sometimes thinking you know what something is like can create more problems than just putting that out of your mind and starting from scratch.

Peter