[access-uk] Re: brain port question

  • From: "Spring.flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 19:56:10 -0000

Oh don't LOLOL

Actually, the mouth piece is chunkier than one of those things the doctor uses, someone mentioned a choking threat, the thing the size as it is at the moment is too big for you to swallow I'd think.

Now, you bring me on to a question with this, how will you keep the thing clean, will you be able to clean it with some sort of solution that would be safe to use on it?

Trace

----- Original Message ----- From: "ari" <aridamoulakis@xxxxxxxxx>