[access-uk] Re: brailleplus or icon?

  • From: will lomas <lomaswilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 10:22:10 +0100

hi does it have a braille display on it?
if not apart from the braillenote and pac mate, what other PDA devices are out there then that support foreign languages?
will

On 6 Jul 2008, at 09:49, Orhan Deniz wrote:

Hi will,
No unfortunately it is at this time impossible unless you are up for it to get one of these. I say that because if you were daring enough, you could get it shipped from america. How legal that is: I don't know. But there is also the chance of it breaking and then you haven't got any support in the UK.
I agree that this is an unfare disadvantage.

Orhan Deniz.
E-mail:
Orhan.Deniz63@xxxxxxxxx
MSN/Windows Live ID:
orhan1793@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype:
Orhan.Deniz63

Blog:
http://WorldAndOther.wordpress.com
Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/KVP2008
Last.fm profile:
http://www.last.fm/user/orhandeniz1993

On Sunday, July 06, 2008 9:44 AM will lomas wrote:
hi to all

has anyone managed to get a braille plus from APH, or the Icon from
level star?
if there is no UK dealer this seems an unfair disadvantage
regards will