[access-uk] Re: brailleplus or icon?

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 11:44:26 +0100

Hi Ray,

Laptops with low voltage or ultra low voltage processors last you, from personal experience, for around 6/7 hours; not too bad at all. And I've seen some machines with flash memory hard drives; check out Dell. That might improve the battery life too. Incidentally, has anyone seen the ultra portable Advent 4211 notebook? It uses Intel Atom processor. Sells for only £280 from PC World! Check out the website.

Cheers,
Amro
----- Original Message ----- From: <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>