[access-uk] braille maker query

  • From: "Mark Threadgold" <m.j.threadgold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessuk list" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 18:12:36 +0100

Hi all.

Using braille maker 1.3 with an Index basic embosser and brailling a plain
text file.

Is there any way to put a character in a text file that gives braille maker
a hard page break, please?

The file I am trying to emboss out is a series of tables which I have
created by putting spaces between the columns so they retain their tabular
format when brailled.  I want to put a hard page break between each of these
tables so they are each embossed onto a new sheet, thus avoiding overspill
onto two pages.

Can it be done, or do I have to keep putting each table into its own text
file and doing it page by page?  Although this works it's very laborious.

Any ideas gratefully received.

Mark Threadgold

** vacation ## d