[access-uk] braille hsbc bank statements

  • From: David W Wood <g3yxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 06:44:27 +0100

Some may recall my posting on this subject a month or so ago.

My problem is now identified as with the April statements came a Braille
note from the HSBC accessibility department saying that from January
2005  print statements will no longer be sent with the Braille or large
print version unless the customer specifically asks for them.
My business banking manager shared my frustration at the waste of time
on my part, her part, and her assistant.

She did, tongue in cheek, suggest that it may have been quicker for my
accountant to learn Braille!!!

David

--
David W Wood