[access-uk] Re: braille displays and your suggestions

  • From: Muharrem Öcal <zipzip-zip@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 17:35:21 +0000

Hi Ari,

I looked braillex trio, yes, I think  its very nice. focus and braillex trio is
similar to each other. but, braillex trio has a different feature that on the
papenmeier websites writing is  newly developed seamless SingleChannel Braille
display stands for highest reading comfort: Your fingers slide like on paper on
the slightly concave display that is perfectly adapted to the shape of your
fingertips.

do you have any experience about reading something on braillex trio, is there
any differences?

muharrem

From: aridamoulakis@xxxxxxxxx
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: braille displays and your suggestions
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 08:08:23 +0200

Hi Muharrem
Another very nice braille display I have seen which also has a keyboard, mini
notetaker, can connect via bluetooth, has a comfortable bar to move the display
and has 40 cells is the Braillex Trio from Papenmeier
www.papenmeier.de
Ari
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469227/direct/01/