[access-uk] Re: book sense st and audible manager and book sense uk list

  • From: "Martin" <martinhoughton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 10:44:59 +0100

    Hello Mary

It is indeed under the g w Micro heading in the audible manager list.  I had
another go this morning and for some strange reason, something in my head said
that G W Micro had something to do with the book sense.  So I took a chance
with it and bingo, I got the synchronisation message saying my device was
successfully synced and was ready to use.  It’s amazing what eight hours sleep
does to a technologically challenged brain smiles.

All the best

Martin