[access-uk] Re: book courier, victor stream, milestone??

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 20:23:46 +0100

Hi Karen,

Listening to the voice on the Stream, it is Samantha Vocaliser from Nuance.
This voice doesn't lend itself to high speed, and so Book Courier with
Doubletalk would still be my preference for cranking it up.  Human-sounding
concatenated voices are OK, but not great at high speeds.

Just my opinion.

All the best

Steve