[access-uk] bluetooth

  • From: John Gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk-freelists.org" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 18:23:29 +0100

Hi George,
yes I did the software went on first it's strange. when I use the same port with active sync it works.
I could configure another port in device manager but it might mess things up. the braille note pk should see my bluetooth device and be able to use the active sync service.
very strange. could be a keysoft thing. thanks though.